1. Super obsessed with the green growing things on my super fancy plant shelf. I never thought of myself as having a green thumb of any sort, so pandemic self-discovery win!
2. Been on a bit of a cleaning and decluttering kick lately, and I’ve discovered a ton of teas that I forgot I had, ha.
3. My messy and organically-grown gallery walls are so good to look at and make me feel so happy!
4. Coffee for me and water for my plants.
5. About a third of the way through this year’s temperature blanket, and while I didn’t pick the colours particularly intentionally this time round, I’m still enjoying seeing it build up!
6. Sunny breezy day, an enormous latte, and iridescent slippers. Lovely morning.